From part time to full time mom!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Why blog??

So, this year is going to be different.  I am going to be a "stay at home" mom.  I really can hardly believe it!  Teaching has always been my passion, and leaving  (or "taking a break from it") was really one of the hardest decisions that I have made.   What was the final thing that pushed me to do it??  It was when I went to Genevieve's "Mother's Day Tea" and she wrote "Mommy is best at work." That truly took a toll on me and I knew at that moment that me working full time was having an effect on my children. 

Now, I have decided to share the moments of my new life, as a full time mommy, through this blog.  So, this is my commitment...  I will document my time with Genevieve and Wyatt:  the simple, pure moments that I get to share with them everyday that I have never stopped to appreciate.  I know that not everyday will be sunshine and roses, but I am confident that my worst day with them will be better than doing anything else.  I know that at the end of this year, I will look back on my entries, pictures, and thoughts and know that nothing on this earth could compare to having this time with them.  So please enjoy the pictures below...they all make me smile! 
(Photos in this post by Brandi Fornof www.b4 photography.com)










 

1 comment:

  1. welcome to the blogosphere, one day you'll print your blog and hold it in your hands and be so glad you recorded these moments!

    ReplyDelete